Justin is ranked amongst the top 100 (out of 4,700) realtors in San Francisco and the #1 producing agent at Vanguard’s Downtown Office.
He was born and raised in San Francisco, spending much of his childhood in the SOMA, near his family business. Justin has extensive knowledge with architecture and the history of real estate development in San Francisco. His family were early era developers and have built properties, which have become city landmarks, such as Union Square’s Gunst Building.
Justin brings a highly competitive and uncompromising approach to sales, through detailed market knowledge and an understanding of a property, tying together it’s past, present and future outlook. Justin’s clientele has ranged from professional athletes to CEOs, first time home-buyers, developers, and institutional buyers.
- TAN Network (Top 10%)
- Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate
- Leverage Global Partners
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- 2015 – #1 Top Producer / New Montgomery Branch (Sales Volume & Transactions)
- 2014 – Top 10 Vanguard Agents Company-Wide
- 2014 – #1 Top Producer / New Montgomery Branch (Sales Volume & Transactions)
- 2010-2012 – Top 1% of BMC Real Estate Agents Company-Wide